Dendrochronolgy of timbers from three buildings at this farm (the house, the South Barn and the East Barn) was carried out by M C Bridge, for the Ancient Monuments Laboratory. The trees for the primary base-cruck of the house were felled in AD 1351; oaks used in a second range were most likely felled in the period AD 1488-1507. These were contemporaneous with the East Barn (AD 1484-1491). New framing, incorporating a large entrance door, was added to the east side of the house from trees probably felled in AD 1574-1603; trees for a rear range were felled in AD 1639. The South Barn was found to be younger than estimated on stylistic grounds; the oaks for the primary phase having been felled in the period AD 1422-1422. Timbers for the easternmost bays of this barn were cut in the winter of AD 1608/9.