Join us at the Surrey Archaeological Society to enjoy the following benefits:
- Receive the Society Bulletin 6 times a year packed with local archaeological and history news, forthcoming events and original related articles and fieldwork reports.
- On joining, you will receive the latest volume of the annual Surrey Archaeological Collections, a peer reviewed academic journal devoted to the archaeology and history of Surrey
- Each year, receive the annual volume of Surrey Archaeological Collections, plus the annual edition of Surrey History, a periodical dedicated to local history in Surrey.
- Enjoy the use of the best dedicated archaeological and history library in the county, with the right to borrow the books.
- Join one of our Special Interest Groups to enable you to further your particular interests through lectures, visits and fieldwork.
There are various classes of membership as follows:
Ordinary Members pay an annual subscription of £30.00. They receive the Collections and the Bulletin; have use of the Society's Library; may attend lectures, visits etc, usually at a discounted rate; may attend all general meetings of the Society.
An Associate Member, who is a relative of an Ordinary Member living at the same address, pays an annual subscription of £5.00. Associate Members have all the privileges of membership but do not receive publications or notices issued to Ordinary Members.
Junior Members, who must normally be more than 16 but less than 21 years old at the date of application, pay an annual subscription of £6.00. Junior Members living at the same address as an Ordinary Member are admitted free of charge, but do not receive any Society publications. On reaching the age of 21, Junior Members may become Student or Ordinary Members without any further formality.
Student Members, who are more than 21 but less than 26 years old at the date of application, pay an annual subscription of £12.50. To qualify for Student Membership applicants must be in full-time education (in any subject).
Institutional Members within the historic and modern boundary of Surrey pay £30.00 a year. Those outside Surrey pay £40 and overseas Institutional Members pay £50 a year. If you wish to join as an institutional member please contact Hannah Jeffery, our administrator, at email@example.com
If you wish to join us by filling out a paper form and sending a cheque, then please print out the membership leaflet form below and send it plus payment to our office at our Research Centre in Abinger.
Similarly if you want to renew your membership in a similar way please print out and complete the renewal leaflet below.