Historic building assessment by M Higgins of SCC. Court Farm comprises four timber-framed bays with a substantial chimney with back-to-back hearths in the second bay. There are jowls to the four inner posts around the chimney. The roof is a staggered butt purlin, butt rafter design with added face gables. The first build has been dated through dendrochronology to 1613. A further timber-framed bay, of similar construction, and a face gable were added to the west end, probably in the early/mid-17th century. In the mid-19th century the property was faced in brick and re-fenestrated with bordered sashes. It may have been at this time that the house was divided into two parts with a second staircase added in the western half. The probable date is 1861, as shown on a brick on the south elevation. A single-storey front wing and a two-storey rear wing may also be of this date.